Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Such a cute little Coco! I finally convinced my mom to get her, but I think she's happy about it. Yes, I know what you are all thinking, we have too many pets, but wait till you hear how many pets the guy at the pet store has! He has 7 snakes, 2 frogs, 3 cats, 2 dogs, and some fish, and he couldn't even remember all of them. Back to Coco. When you think of all the pets we have, just think, our rabbit would probably be some snakes dinner because it was on sale for only $9.99. Plus what's one more little bunny when you already have 8 other pets? And we love them all so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so much. The guy at the pet store said Coco wasn't the friendliest rabbit, but I didn't believe him when I held her and pet her. She's never bitten me except for one little nip when I was doing my homework and she wanted to play. It didn't even leave a mark. She's so beautiful and soft. So those of you who are looking for a pet, get a rabbit! -Gillian

No comments: