Saturday, October 07, 2006

New

New

THE END!!! Start at the bottom and scroll up. The first picture of our trip is the one of G standing on the big rock.

G says (regarding the trip) - It was fun! Most everything was so fun that I don't have a favorite thing.

S says - It was great to meet up with my friends in Eureka. I don't really ever want to go back to the Game Park Safari. Too depressing. But, we'll probably go again. Newport was great. We were too rushed though and pretty soon we're going to go back to Newport and spend a weekend there.

2 comments:

Herrad said...

Hi Shannon,

I read down to 12 May and really liked all your posts and photos.

Have a good weekend.

Love,
Herrad

Stephanie said...

Hey, this is an old one!! Nope, I am not stalking you, think of it as a "get Well Soon" scavenger hunt. :)